Facilities Associate - #1599078
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Facilities Associate contributes to rue21's success by overseeing day to day Mailroom operations, making sure duties are done in a timely manner. Manage inbound and outbound shipping for the Support Center. Building maintenance of the Support Center and Photo Studio. Works to fix or contacts the correct vendor to fix any maintenance issues in buildings.
• Coordinating and managing complex and cross-dependent project schedules and working with in time guidelines to ensure that project schedules are in sync
• Proactively identify risks, issues, roadblocks based on schedule progress, and recommending solutions
• Coordinating the shipping and receiving of in/outbound shipments for corporate office and to service 600 + stores
• Oversee the process of qualifying and managing the performance of the vendors, suppliers, service providers, consultants and contractors.
• Prepare and maintain annual budget for facility maintenance as well as ordering facility supplies
• Overall responsibility for facility operations including all building systems, security systems, outside services, grounds and custodial services
• Receiving and shipping packages for Fed-Ex, UPS, DHL and USPS
- 1+ years relevant experience required
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and attention to detail to meet established deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationship with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
- Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.