Web Content Cordinator - #1642089
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Web Content Coordinator contributes to rue21’s results by producing content on our website and ensuring usability and accuracy. This person will have a hand in the layout, visual look, and overall content of the website. They will assist in developing, writing, and editing Web pages using computer script languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
- Analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly
- Make sure the website is compatible with all Internet browsers and mobile devices.
- AB/User Experience Testing
- Assist with improving web site through competitive analysis, product category enhancements and marketing techniques.
- Support all online marketing initiatives for web site including site coordination, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, on-site product and promotions in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Responsible for the overall visual look of a website, including images, videos, and other digital media
- Create regular reports covering brand reputation, presence and performance across online channels
- Work with Web Marketing Manager to develop, maintain and execute digital strategy that encompasses complete digital channel from start to finish including design, creative execution, distribution and post campaign follow up for all digital marketing communication
- Work with Email Marketing team to ensure integration and implementation of web and email programs comply with best practices
- Work closely with UX Designer on executing new layout concepts and experiences
- 1 years online marketing experience.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications and email programs required; proficiency with HTML, CSS, and/or Acrobat a plus.
- Previous experience with a content management system (CMS).
- Active in Jira/Agile Sprint planning and development
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business demands.
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
- Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.