Reg / Scheduling Specialist - #1824594
Main Line Health
Could you be our next Registration Scheduling Specialist at Bryn Mawr Hospital?
Why work as a Registration Scheduling Specialist with Main Line Health?
- Be an Integral Member of our Organization! As one of the first points of contact for new patients, you make the first impression! As you collect and capture accurate patient data, you have the opportunity to provide excellent, empathetic customer service. As an ambassador for patients, you help them understand their financial responsibility, services available to them, and more
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Get Involved! Use your engaging communication skills to interact with nursing staff, other departments, physician offices, medical offices and the general public as needed to provide outstanding service
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 48 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Registration Scheduling Specialist- 16 hours/week
Shift: Evening Shift- 3p-11:30p and 1 shift during the weekday
2+ years of customer service experience.
Excellent customer service and computer skills.
Minimum of 2 years of registration experience in a medical setting.
Knowledge of medical terminology.
Knowledge of insurance and third party reimbursement.
High school diploma preferred.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.