Performance Sales Specialist - #1853277
One of the best things about spending time outdoors are the stories waiting to be told. Camping World and Gander RV & Outdoors are part of the leading outdoor retailer that operates in local communities and online to serve all our customers, no matter where they live. We are outdoor enthusiasts who provide regionally, and seasonally relevant products priced competitively to fit your family's outdoor needs.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
As the Performance Sales Specialist, you'll lead the retail sector daily sales activities on everything from fulfilling e-commerce orders to merchandising, in store sales and install sales. The Performance Sales Specialist will drive the overall retail sales sector. In addition to providing our customers with a qualified on-site specialist to answer questions, demonstrate products, and guaranteeing the best customers' experience. This position requires a contagious enthusiasm leader that know-how to translate it into sales.
- Generate sales and improve customer interaction with add-on sale items
- Work with the Store Manager and General Manager to research new products to carry in stores
- Work with the Market Director to plan promotional strategies for the location, set up promotions according to Camping World sales promotion calendar and monitor promotional ROI
- Maintain all aspects of store merchandising according to marketing, including product placement, price auditing
- Organize and participate in all sales teammates training through targeted role plays, observing customer interactions, and product training
- Actively partner with the Design Center Specialist to increase sales activities including customer engagement
- Execute long- and short-term sales strategies
- Receive and respond to, work and sell leads
- Work with Service Team/Install Team to get Installs done timely
- Maintain S&I daily through workorders, prepayments, estimates, and contact manager
- Monitor daily parts traffic and receive parts for installations
- Inspect vehicles and coaches to ensure proper parts are being ordered and upsell where applicable
- Promote memberships, Visa apps, Road care, and PPPs to parts customers and meet company expectations
- Ensure prepays are done correctly to facilitate product holds and procurement
- Communicate needs to Parts and Accessories Manager and RAA to ensure orders are placed timely and correctly
Education and Experience
- Experience with home remodeling
- Previous sales and leadership experience
- Camping products knowledge is a plus
- Experience in establishing action plans to drive performance of sales.
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.